Keeping Your Home Fresh
Serving the Ridgeland, SC Area
We are proud to be your one-stop-shop for HVAC services in and around Ridgeland, SC. Areas we serve include The Low Country such as Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Beaufort, Hardeeville, Port Royal, Daufuskie Island, Lady’s Island, and Ridgeland. We stand behind our work with a 10-year warranty on parts and labor with every purchase, so you don’t have to worry about costly mistakes. We carry and install affordable, high-quality products from Amana, Trane, and other top manufactures and ensure your home runs smoothly.
Work with experience & reliability.
Meet Ocean Air Cooling & Heating
At Ocean Air Cooling and Heating, our priority is upholding our values and ethics. Even when no one is around, we strive to conduct ourselves professionally with integrity for our customers. Our entire team is committed to going the extra mile and implementing every option to ensure a customer’s needs will never go unresolved.
Regardless of the situation, we will always listen carefully, never let ourselves fail, and promise transparency. We will determine the best solution for each person.
My daily goal is to strive for excellence in all that I do. Perfection can never be achieved but as they say, it’s about the journey not the destination.
Level 2 Technician
Level 2 Technician
Level 1 Technician
Join Our Team!
We are hiring for the following:
HVAC Service Apprentice
The position of an HVAC Service Apprentice is to deliver exceptional HVAC service maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems to ensure all work is performed correctly.
- Assist the HVAC Service Technician in the maintenance and repair of heating, ventilation, and cooling units for residential commercial customers.
- Assists in thorough and accurate HVAC inspection, and communicates findings and recommendations to the client in a written option sheet.
- Assist in the completion of all required documentation on services and collects, records and delivers fees to office administration.
- Transport materials and tools to the job site and provide proper accounting of assigned tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Award winning attitude.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- EPA Certified or able to acquire.
- Nate certification is a plus.
- Must be able to use a computer tablet, smart
- phone and read a map or follow GPS.
- Valid driver’s license, and approved to drive by
- Company’s insurance carrier.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule (including weekends).
All full time employees are offered the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Retirement fund Matching
- Paid Training
- Company paid vacation/holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Paychecks
**EEOC Compliance Employer**
**All qualified candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen, MVR and background check**
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $25.00 per hour
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.